2008年10月16日 星期四

English autobiography

Abstract:

 

For growing to maturity, my life is different than others. My childhood life give some kind of duty, my family either. I never forget the shock for my father’s death. I graduated from Chung Hua University (CHU) in Hsinchu. My major is Mechanical Engineer Department. My life is colorful In University. I sometimes thought I graduated from Mountain Club. Jobs, mountaineering, club and my study is occupied in my life of university. For my personality, I made it a rule to be responsibility and be think twice since i was a vice leader in club. Fortunately it was happen in my college.

 

For the future, I hope I could to be a intellectual property attorney, but I have to know more patent in tech. and experience so far. I need some kind of job like process engineer and CAE/CAM, Growing up my ability is important. Even then it could be prompt for my company. I understand what I learn is theory in college, I could learn and work hard to increase my ability.


that's all. i hope what i write is ok..= =+


3 則留言:

  1. hm..let me check for a while and share..m..haha..with you then~

    haha..^^"

    回覆刪除
  2. 那個...= =
    1.my childhood life give(s) some kind(s) of... --->這邊是不是要加sㄚ@@
    2.嗯,還有 my childhood life gives me some kinds of duty, either my family!
    這樣是不是比較順ㄚ~@@
    3.老爸的過世好像沒必要寫捏!感覺有點突兀~(也才一句 ) 不然應該也要接些關於老爸的過世,對
    尼改變了什麼? ex:個性變得獨立? or something else?
    4.建議尼在主修電機工程後那段colorful改掉~
    "It's Colorful during the time(4 years) of my unversity cause I join the
    MOUNTAIN club, sometimes I'd thought I'm not graduated from the Mechanical
    Engineer Department ! I'm graduated from the MOUNTAIN CLUB, jobs
    mountaineering(這是什麼字?)...!! thou, club and study are full of my life
    of unversity!" ==>如果尼覺得那段我不是從電機畢業有點多餘的話,可以直接改成後面那句!
    不過我這樣的寫法可以幫尼增加一些版面= =+ (ps.我不能確定我的文法有沒有錯哦!僅供參考~)

    5.嗯...結論:not bed! but not ok la@@

    妹字 ㄎㄎ

    回覆刪除