2008年9月16日 星期二

no inspiration

The last few days, no power to fill me up were bored.
For recent, A Typhoon just after here. I think taiwan could be a shock
for everything which was a mess.

the roads can't be biked for a while,the bridges can't be gone through
each other for a long time, For many thing while disaster happenned.

To me, I have to think what do I want for my job. no inspiration to let
me find a way. How could I know where could I Go?

For the blank, i shold promote my english to pass Englsih Identification.
maybe a Englsih Identification certification to me was power,or maybe not?

I don't want to lost my time for my blank which leaving the army to finding job.

Dear GOD...give me some inspiration to let me know what i shoud do?

2 則留言:

  1. haha~~it did take me some time to understand~~ haha~~but not
    far......^^"

    Some say "Mechanical Engineering is the root of the industry".
    You've got the ticket and just apply any of them which is
    relative, it should be no problem if you are fresh in the very
    beginning, but have to got the seat asap...otherwise...time fly

    inspiration is on 1111.com.....104.com....or newspaper....haha~~

    or come back for your master deg.~~^^"

    good luck and good day la......

    YP

    回覆刪除
  2. YES!!
    JUST some say "Mechanical Engineering is the root of the industry". That's what my problem it is. = ="

    i just say keep go on all the way. my problem would find the answer some day. haha........

    回覆刪除